CHICAGO — The National Restaurant Association (NRA) is set to feature a new zone at the 2017 NRA Show called the Innovation Hub. This area of the exhibition floor will house the Innovation Theater, Tech Talks and the Startup Alley.
The Innovation Theater is designed to help attendees keep ahead of the competition with in-depth research and timely education sessions on topics such as “The Impact of Customer-Facing Technology on Restaurant Design”, “Key Trends Shaping the Future of Foodservice” and “Bridging the Atlantic: U.S. and U.K. Restaurant Trends”. Tech Talks will address themes including “Mapping the Restaurant Technology Landscape” and “Building an Enduring Restaurant Following” in fast-paced educational sessions, while Startup Alley will showcase tech-savvy startups poised to make a big impact in foodservice.
Startup Alley 2017 exhibitors include:
• Adjoy — a self-service ad platform that allows retailers to give a real world reward to a player in their local area
• Bite Inc. — its technology enables in-store personalization through intelligent self-ordering kiosks.
• Kitchens with Confidence — a training service to get your operation food allergen safe from loading dock to table top
• Octopus Retail Management Inc. — a new-gen onmi-channel solution, which provides a holistic experience to businesses. Packed with sophisticated features
• Orderly — the number-1 restaurant app for invoicing and inventory
• Planday — an employee scheduling software that means the end of Excel