TORONTO — OpenTable has released its list of the 100 Best Restaurants in Canada for 2015.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 275,000 restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for approximately 1,600 restaurants across Canada.
The 100 Best list includes award winners from seven provinces, including 41 from Ontario, 20 from British Columbia, 19 from Alberta and 17 from Quebec.
Recognized restaurants include:
- Araxi -Whistler, B.C
- Byblos – Toronto
- Da Maurizio – Halifax
- Europea – Montreal
- Harvest Room – Fairmont Hotel Macdonald – Edmonton
- The Pear Tree Restaurant – Burnaby, B.C.
- Raymonds – St. John’s
- Restaurant Toqué! – Montreal
- Richmond Station – Toronto
- Treadwell Farm-to-Table Cuisine – Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.
A complete list can be found at opentable.com.