TORONTO – Corby Spirit and Wine took home six awards at this year’s World Whiskies Awards for its Gooderham & Worts, J.P. Wiser’s and Lot No. 40 whiskies.
The awards, which took place in London, England on March 17, were handed out after three rounds of blind judging conducted by an international panel of experts. Corby’s whiskies took home the following honours:
• Gooderham & Worts – World’s Best Canadian Blended Whisky
• Gooderham & Worts – Best Canadian Blended Whisky
• Lot No. 40 – Best Canadian Rye Whisky
• J.P. Wiser’s Hopped – Best Canadian Flavoured Whisky
• J.P. Wiser’s 18 Years Old – Best Canadian Blended Whisky Age Statement
• J.P. Wiser’s Legacy – Gold Medal, Canadian Whisky
“Our deep commitment to quality and innovation has helped set Corby brands apart from the competition, especially when it comes to our Canadian whiskies,” says Patrick O’Driscoll, president and CEO of Corby Spirit and Wine.