2 cups pineapple, chopped
½ cup onion, thinly sliced
1 ½ lb large shrimp, shelled and divined
1 green pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
2 cups diced mango
1 Tbsp canola oil
2 Tbsp curry powder
1 ¼ cup light coconut milk
2 Tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp of hot sauce (or as desired)
1 tsp sugar
1/3 cup chopped basil
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion until soft and then push to the side of the skillet.
- Add shrimp and curry powder, cook about two minutes each side.
- Add bell pepper and stir ingredients in the skillet together, cook until pepper softens.
- Add pineapple, mango, coconut milk, fish sauce, hot sauce and sugar.
- Simmer for about two to four minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with basil.
- Serve over jasmine rice.