- 150g sushi rice
- 25g sushi rice seasoning
- 1 piece roasted seaweed sheet
- 20g cucumber sticks
- 20g avocado slices
- 50g MSC-certified crab meat
- 3g roasted sesame seeds
- 4g wasabi paste
- 8g pickled ginger
- 6g soy Sauce
- Cook sushi rice in rice cooker.
- Mix every 150g of cooked rice with 25g of sushi rice seasoning. Mix well and cool down the rice for about 15 mins.
- Spread 150g of cooked rice onto roasted seaweed sheet and spread out evenly.
- Flip the seaweed so the dark side faces up.
- Spread crab meat, cucumber and avocado in a line across the middle of the length of the sheet
- Roll into cylindrical shape.
- Cut into nine pieces and place on plate. Serve with soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi paste.