- This event has passed.
Annual Wild Blueberry Festival at Evergreen Brick Works
August 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you WILD about wild blueberries?
Join us to celebrate this delicious super berry indigenous to North America! Learn, taste, eat and shop from more than 20 food producers, preservers, bakers, and chefs, all featuring wild blueberry products and dishes.
- Sample delectable wild beverages and snacks
- Gain valuable insights into the nutritional benefits of wildblueberries
- Join Chef Christine Tizzard for a wild blueberry culinary demo from her cookbook Honest to Goodness: Recipes for the Everyday Home Cook
- Engage with wild local chefs and watch vendor demos in the market to discover innovative ways to enjoy this year-round, fresh or frozen fruit
- Enjoy children’s wild blueberry cooking activities and arts & crafts in the Children’s Garden