ATLANTA — Forbes Travel Guide unveiled its 58th list of worldwide Star Rating recipients, including 16 Canadian Four-Star restaurants.
Restaurants from B.C., Ontario and Quebec received Star Ratings, with Toronto-based eateries making up the bulk of the honourees with seven restaurants receiving Four-Star rankings.
Recognized restaurants include:
• America Restaurant, Toronto
• Bishop’s, Vancouver
• Café Boulud, Toronto
• Canoe, Toronto
• The Dining Room at Langdon Hall, Cambridge, Ont.
• Hawksworth Restaurant, Vancouver
• Maison Boulud, Montreal
• One Restaurant, Toronto
• Panache, Quebec City
• Restaurant Initiale, Montreal
• Scaramouche, Toronto
• Splendido, Toronto
• TOCA, Toronto
• Toque!, Montreal
• West, Vancouver
• Yew Seafood and Bar, Vancouver
The complete 2016 Forbes Travel Guide can be found at forbestravelguide.com.