IMI has released its Wave 8 COVID-19 report, Wave 8: Global Recovery & Playbook V3, which looks at key trends, sentiment, expectation and recovery based on insight from more than 80,000 people interviewed across 39 countries over the past month.
Faced with continued uncertainty around the globe, over the past three weeks, IMI’s NextWave™ has completed interviews with people 13+ years of age from across the world to better understand consumer attitudes and behaviours.
Topics include trending consumer realities (including financial actions), North American trends (personal health by region), issues facing communities today and future intention to attend events, travel, dine, shop online/at retail.
Highlights from the report include:
• The global expected end date for COVID-19 has been pushed back another two months versus Wave 7 to March 2021;
• Social unrest, diversity and inequality continue to be the biggest issues, but have seen sharp declines over the past three weeks across North America;
• Positive global trends are emerging on intent to attend live events, travel, shop at retail and more;
• Highlights of recent brand campaigns measured from Oreo, TikTok, Chipotle, Coca-Cola, Under Armour and more;
• Examining the most effective visual cues to communicate safety
A live presentation of Wave 9 will take place on August 20 at 1 p.m. EST. Register here.