CALGARY — Jugo Juice is celebrating its 20th anniversary with the launch of a new menu category. The brand’s new Energy category features three cold-brew and three matcha-tea smoothies to provide an energy boost with natural ingredients.
“With taste and healthy menu innovation at the forefront of our minds for the past 20 years, we saw that there was a need in the Canadian market for a better on-the-go alternative to coffee- and tea-based beverages,” says Jamie Vadori, director of Marketing, Jugo Juice. “This is a continuation of our mission to help Canadians fuel better, as we ultimately believe no one should have to sacrifice taste for health when they need that extra energy kick.”
Jugo Juice’s selection of Energy smoothies includes:
• Jugo Java — cold-brew coffee, bananas, dates, unsweetened almond milk and coconut milk
• Berry Buzz — cold-brew coffee, blueberries, raspberries, no-added-sugar frozen yogurt and apple juice
• Outer Spice — cold-brew coffee, cinnamon, ginger, banana, dates and unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• Matcha Peachu — matcha, dragonfruit, peach, mint, apple juice and cranberry juice
• Never Too Matcha — matcha, pineapple, apple, lemon, spinach, apple juice and orange juice
• Meet Your Matcha — matcha, blueberries, bananas and unsweetened almond milk
The chain has also introduced the Mega Matcha smoothie under its Protein category and features matcha, vanilla whey protein, pineapple, and unsweetened almond milk.