For almost 50 years, Kostuch Media has been covering the foodservice and hospitality through its publications such as Foodservice and Hospitality and Hotelier magazine. But today, as we become fully immersed in the digital world, it’s about more than just our magazines. It’s about delivering content in myriad ways – through print, but also through digital and events.
This year, Kostuch Media is proud to announce a new way of consuming content. Called KEY, this membership model allows our readers to decide what matters most to them. If you are interested in only print or only digital, you can still have access to that on a complimentary basis, as long as you are a qualified reader (a restaurant owner/operator). If you are not a qualified reader, the cost of a magazine subscription is $55 per year. For this cost, you will receive the print edition of F&H magazine delivered 11 times a year, featuring indepth analysis of the leading trends impacting the foodservice industry.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to have the digital edition delivered to your desktop inbox, or mobile you can still continue to receive the digital version at no cost, as long as you are a qualified reader (the owner/operator of restaurants). IF you are not a qualified reader, the cost of a digital subscription is $30 per year.
But, if you want to receive both print and digital platforms, and also want to take advantage of a world of other content and features, then you can join the Club.
Become a KEY member and receive more:
• Access to the print edition of either F&H or Hotelier magazine delivered 11 or 8 times a year and special features including Produce & Protein Poster, WHO OWNS WHAT, available in print or digital format.
• Access to KML’s weekly newsletter (Hospitality Headlines or Newsblast) delivered every Wednesday morning before 11 a.m.
• Access to KML’s series of digital newsletters including Food Plus, Restaurant Buzz, Recipe Blast, Beverage Buzz, emailed quarterly
• Access to Podcasts featuring Interviews from leading industry movers and shakers
• Video Interviews from Icons & Innovators
• Access to Webinars
• Plus Access to all special features of the Web including Web-only exclusive stories, White Papers, aggregate content from industry partners
• Early bird discounts always on all KML events including Icons & Innovators, Pinnacle Awards + all conferences .
• Special coupons/offers from leading industry suppliers
• Regular contests featuring great prizes