- 2 cups ¾” bread cubes
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups 1” chunks Del Monte® Honeydew Melon
- 2 Del Monte® avocados, pitted, divided
- 1 Del Monte® cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice from Del Monte® Limes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ tsp. fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss bread cubes with 2 Tbsp. oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted and crisp, about 15 minutes.
- In a blender combine melon, the flesh of one avocado, cucumber, basil, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper and remaining 2 Tbsp. of oil. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour soup into bowls. Dice remaining avocado and use to garnish soup along with croutons and a drizzle of olive oil.