TORONTO — The Ontario Pavilion is returning to the Direct Energy Centre, March 2 to 4, for the 2014 CRFA Show.
The newly redesigned pavilion will be home to a variety of booths, featuring more than 50 food companies and associations under the Ontario “brand,” including the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance and OntarioFresh.ca.
A full schedule of dynamic and interactive sessions will run throughout the show on the pavilion’s demonstration stage, including:
- Locally distilled cocktail creations
- Feast On workshops led by the Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance
- A “Connecting Farm to Fork” networking event
- Ontario-grown World Crops
- A “Going Global with Local” demonstrations by Food Network Canada star Anna Olson
A VIP Reception at Café Soleil, will mark the end of the show.