TORONTO — OpenTable has released a list of LGBTQ+-owned restaurants in celebration of Pride Month 2019.
With global festivities underway in Canada, the U.K., the U.S. and Australia, the list features chefs that bring activism to the table and restaurateurs that are holding special Pride celebrations.
Out of 100 restaurants, eight Canadian restaurants were highlighted. They include:
- Biera: Ritchie Market — Edmonton
- Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurant — Edmonton
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa — Ingersoll, Ont.
- Idlewyld Inn & Spa — London, Ont.
- Joe Bird — Toronto
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar — Calgary
- Social, ByWard Market — Ottawa
- The Pilot — Toronto
The complete list is available at opentable.com.