- ⅓ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups Del Monte® blueberries
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Finely grated zest and juice of one medium lemon
- 1 tsp. cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp. cold water
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet pineapple
- 1 cup Del Monte® blackberries
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine peanut butter and maple syrup, stirring occasionally until smooth. Stir in oats.
- Scatter oat mixture on baking sheet in small clusters and bake until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar, lemon zest and juice. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring, until blueberries have burst — eight to 10 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture and simmer just until thickened. Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- To assemble parfaits, place a spoonful of the blueberry sauce in the bottom of each of four glasses or jars. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt, a sprinkle of peanut butter crunch and a few cubes of pineapple and blackberries. Top with another layer of yogurt, a spoonful of blueberry sauce, a sprinkle of peanut butter crunch and more pineapple and blackberries.
- Serve immediately.