TORONTO — Restaurants Canada has officially announced that the RC Show 2022 will run as a three-day hybrid event at the Enercare Centre from February 27 to March 1, 2022.
The association is preparing for a full in-person comeback by combining an in-person trade show with nationally broadcasted conference sessions attendees can attend virtually. This will be paired with an enhanced buyer’ program linking buyers directly to the industry suppliers.
“Industry interactions and invaluable content will now be available both during and after the RC Show to ensure consistent support for foodservice professionals. Our buyer’s program and virtual-conference platform proved to be extremely successful in 2021 and is now a must-have tool for the industry. While we plan for a highly anticipated live trade show with competitions and events, we also want to ensure we can provide key content to help operators from coast to coast, for those that may not be in a position to travel,” says Todd Barclay, president & CEO, Restaurants Canada.
Events taking place at the live RC Show 2022 include:
- Category-specific pavilions and curated feature areas displaying leading brands as well as top suppliers offering a variety of innovative products
- Solution-based content in the form of sessions across multiple stages, workshops, panel discussions and fireside chats with global industry leaders
- Roundtable discussions with agendas geared to achieving solutions on pressing topics within the industry
- Pop-up restaurants that will activate brands and showcase innovative equipment and PPE technology
- Comprehensive and expanded qualifying rounds for competitions that will also include virtual submissions allowing for greater national participation
- RC Show’s Opening Night Reception and Breakfast with Champions
- Expanded domestic and international buyer’s program
- Virtual guest speakers and content available on-demand for those who cannot attend in-person.
“RC Show is excited to bring the industry together. There is no better time to elevate and promote the health and wellbeing of our sector as a whole; therefore, we officially invite chefs, baristas, bartenders, sommeliers, foodservice operators, distributors, brokers, retailers and buyers to save the date February 27 to March 1 to start a new chapter of growth for our industry,” adds Barclay.