1 cup soda water
2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
Green onions, sliced to garnish
1 head cauliflower florets
1 cup rice flour
1 Tbsp corn starch
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup ice cubes
4 ½ tsp red curry paste
1 cup sweet chili sauce
¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine rice flour, corn starch and baking powder.
- Lightly whisk soda water with red curry paste and ice cubes.
- Combine flour with liquid, lightly mix (use chop stick).
- Dip cauliflower into batter and deep-fry until golden brown.
- Remove cauliflower from deep-fryer and toss with sweet chili sauce, fresh cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
- Garnish with green onions.