Restaurants Canada will present its inaugural Leadership Award at the Breakfast of Champions networking event on March 1, recognizing an industry leader who has driven change through industry promotion and innovation. The fifth-annual event will be focused on trends impacting the foodservice industry with a variety of viewpoints that span political, economic and culinary, including Dr. Darrell Bricker, CEO of Ipsos Public Affairs, who will share how new Canadians will impact the foodservice sector.
Also stay tuned for a panel discussion featuring:
- Willy Kruh, global chair, Consumer Markets, KPMG International
- Mary Chiarot, VP and GM, Garland Canada, Manitowoc Foodservice Canada
- David F. Clanachan, president and COO, Tim Hortons Canada
- Manjit Minhas, co-founder and CEO, Minhas Breweries and Distillery
- Mark Pacinda, president and CEO, Boston Pizza International Inc.
- Vikram Vij, chef and restaurateur, Vikram Industries Ltd.
Breakfast of Champions will be held on March 1 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Liberty Grand, Toronto.