TORONTO — The Taste Canada Awards is now accepting submissions for the 2018 Food Writing Awards. Publishers and writers are invited to submit books and blogs published in 2017 for consideration.
The annual awards will honour 20 jury-selected books and four blogs in English and in French, authored by Canadian citizens, in the following categories:
• General Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine générale
• Single-Subject Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine sujet unique
• Regional/Cultural Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine régionale et culturelle
• Culinary Narratives/Narrations culinaires
• Health and Special Diet Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine santé et diète particulière
• General Food Blogs/Blogues généreaux
• Health & Special Diet Food Blogs/Blogues santé et diète particulière
Further award details on the awards and submission procedure is available at tastecanada.org.