Recipe courtesy of Terra Beata Farms
3 cups fresh cranberries (one 12 oz/340g package)
3 medium-size crisp apples
1 small orange
½ cup sugar (or to taste)
- Grate orange and lemon rind into strips with large holes of grater. Reserve.
- Quarter the remainder of the orange and the piece of lemon, removing any seeds.
- Quarter and core apples, leaving peels on.
- Chop all fruit coarsely in a food processor so that apple and cranberry pieces are still crunchy.
- Stir in sugar (if using) and reserved peel. Best if chilled for at least three hours. Keeps for two weeks in the fridge.