Recipe courtesy of Del Monte
4 cups cooked brown rice (regular or instant)
2 tbsp peanut or canola oil, divided
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 medium onion, cut into chunks
2 cups cut broccoli florets and stems
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 fresh lime, divided
1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
2 tbsp Thai chili sauce
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet.
3. Add cubed chicken, stir fry 4-5 minutes until chicken is done and remove from skillet.
4. Heat remaining oil, add garlic and cook one minute.
5. Add bell pepper, onion and broccoli; cook 5 minutes.
6. Add pineapple; cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
7. Return chicken to skillet and stir in juice from 1/2 lime, fish sauce, chili sauce and cilantro. Cook for one more minute.