TORONTO — Tim Hortons is expanding its loyalty program, providing access to a wider selection of the menu and launching new exclusive offers.
Tims Rewards launched in March 2019 and boasts nearly eight million active members. On February 26, 2020, Tims Rewards will evolve to a points-based program providing greater choice. All members will earn 10 points per eligible transaction and unlock new levels of rewards starting at just 50 points, such as:
- 50 points: hash browns, classic doughnuts, specialty doughnuts, cookies
- 70 points: brewed coffee, tea, Dream Donuts, bagels and baked goods
- 100 points: hot chocolate, French vanilla, iced coffee, wedges
- 140 points: Classic Iced Capp, frozen beverages, espresso drinks, box of 10 Timbits, yogurt, oatmeal
- 180 points: breakfast sandwiches, soups
- 220 points: BELT, farmers breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, chili
Through the app or online, members can select a rewards level to earn points towards or can choose to bank points in their account and save them for up to a year. If a reward level isn’t selected, guests will receive a coffee, tea or baked good after earning 70 points.
Members who have a digital card or link their physical card through the app or online will be able to unlock exclusive benefits, starting with a special promotion to earn 2x the points from February 26 to March 18, 2020 and can receive a reward on their birthday.