A day-long summit that brings together today’s and tomorrow’s foodservice and hospitality leaders to shift the narrative and shape a new landscape. Find out how they’re tackling the economic and social challenges of the day while focusing on the future.
TUESDAY, APRIL 21ST, 2020 THE SHERATON CENTRE TORONTO HOTEL
Shifting the Narrative
- Icons & Innovators Panel
- Keynote by Mark Brand, Social Entrepreneur/Restaurateur
- Luncheon Keynote Address by award-winning chef Daniel Hadida, Pearl Morisette, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Panels featuring a mix of Top 100 leaders who examine the challenges of the day, and Top 30-under-30 leaders who discuss how they plan to elevate the industry and change the world.
And, breakout sessions featuring industry leaders speaking on important issues such as:
- Gender Equality & Diversity
- Future Trends
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Generational Shifts
- The Changing Face of Work
- Food Waste
+ Presentation of the Top 30 Under 30 Awards, now under the KML umbrella.
President, Marriott Hotels of Canada
CEO, North and Central America, Accor
Chef and TV Personality
Chef, Pearl Morisette