Save the date — May 26 (Opening reception), May 27, 2019 (Summit) at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto
The Women in Tourism and Hospitality conference is back again and it promises to be bigger, bolder and better!
Back for its third edition, the 2019 Women in Tourism and Hospitality Summit is a unique day-long conference and workshop hybrid that informs, educates, and inspires women to make inroads in their tourism and hospitality careers. Our program helps women connect with peers and organizations, access resources for professional and personal growth and results in moving the needle faster on gender and pay equity.
By making the investment to attend you will:
- Share business strategies, learn from interactive seminars and listen to empowering women and men share their first-hand experiences of bridging the gender gap
- Take part in lively and informative workshop sessions
- Be part of a movement to improve women’s opportunities in the business world, while making history
- Learn to scale, negotiate, and have fierce conversations
- Network with like-minded individuals
You don't want to miss this!
Proudly presented by WITHOrg.com (Women in Tourism and Hospitality) in association with Hotelier magazine and Sequel Hotels & Resorts.
Special rates are available at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel.
Platinum (Includes Opening VIP Cocktail reception with speakers, sponsors, and VIP guests) $899
Young Professional (30 years old and under) $499