Courtesy of Campbell’s Foodservice
1 tub (4 lb/1.81 kg) Campbell’s Condensed Signature Creamy Tomato-Basil Bisque 24861
8 cups water
8 oz sliced pepperoni, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup toasted fresh bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare soup with water as directed.
- Sauté pepperoni, onion, green pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in oil for three to five minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
- Stir pepperoni mixture into soup; bring to simmer.
- Cook for 3 three to five minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese and 1 tsp each of bread crumbs and parsley.