LONDON, U.K. — Six Canadian projects are among the shortlisted venues for this year’s Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
Now in its 10th year, the Restaurant & Bar Design Awards is an independent, U.K.-based annual awards program dedicated exclusively to celebrating the best food-and-beverage spaces from around the globe — in all types of environments.
The 2018 shortlist includes projects across 34 categories from the world’s leading architects, interior designers, lighting designers and hospitality operators. Canadian projects featured on the shortlist include:
- Akira Back (Toronto) — Studio Munge
- Bar Ganadara (Montreal) — Jean de Lessard
- Botanist (Vancouver) — Ste. Marie Art + Design
- Mahjong Bar (Toronto) — Grey North Design
- Mister C (Toronto) — Studio Munge
- Superbaba (Vancouver) — Studio Roslyn
The winners of the Restaurant & Bar Design Awards will be announced during a ceremony on October 4, 2018.