MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Alto-Shaam’s newest product, the Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven, has won a Kitchen Innovations 2017 Award, which recognizes the biggest advancements of the year in the foodservice industry.
The Vector Multi-Cook Oven offers up to four ovens in one and features exclusive Structured Air Technology, which delivers high-velocity, vertical upward and downward airflow for faster, more even cooking than convection ovens.
“It’s an honour to receive this early recognition from the National Restaurant Association,” says Steve Maahs, Alto-Shaam president and CEO. “This award and the overwhelming response and demand for Vector help affirm that this product is going to be a game-changer in the industry.”
The Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven was unveiled to the public at the North American Foodservice Equipment Manufacturers Show (NAFEM) last month in Orlando, Fla.
Highlights of the Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven include:
• Two, three or four ovens in one
• Flexibility to simultaneously cook a variety of menu items with no flavour transfer
• Control temperature, fan speed and time in each individual oven chamber
• Improved throughput — cook up to two times more food than a traditional convection oven
• Superior cooking evenness
• Small footprint
• Ventless option
• Simple operation does not require skilled labour
• No microwaves
• No water