1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 egg white
1 ½ Tbsp sesame oil
1 ½ Tbsp gluten-free tamari soy sauce
1 Tbsp lemongrass, minced
1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp corn starch
2 tsp garlic, minced
2 tsp ginger, minced
2 tsp sriracha
1 ½ cups gluten-free panko-style coating
- Combine all ingredients except panko.
- In small batches, add mixture to food processor and pulse into coarse paste.
- Roll into desired size balls, then roll in panko to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet pan to medium, about 350°F.
- Shallow-fry shrimp balls in skillet until cooked through.
4 large beets
2 avocados, peeled and diced large
½ red onion, diced small
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
3 Tbsp preservative-free poke sauce
1 lime, juiced
2 ounces black seaweed
2 ounces green seaweed
2 red Fresno chiles, thinly sliced
salt, to taste
1. Roast beets at 350°F.
- Cool, peel and cut into large dice.
- Combine beets, avocados, red onion, green onions, white and black sesame seeds in bowl.
- Toss with poke sauce and lime juice.
5. Season with salt, to taste.
To assemble: Spoon onto servings plates, garnished with seaweeds, sliced chiles and shrimp balls.