TORONTO — Twelve chefs from past seasons have been selected to battle it out for the title of Canada’s Top Chef. The contestants for Top Chef Canada: All-Stars include:
• Connie DeSousa — Calgary, Alta.
• Dustin Gallagher — Toronto, Ont.
• Andrea Nicholson — Toronto, Ont.
• Todd Perrin — Quidi Vidi Village, N.L.
• Trevor Bird — Vancouver, B.C.
• Jonathan Korecki — Ottawa, Ont.
• Curtis Luk — Vancouver, B.C.
• Elizabeth Rivasplata —Toronto, Ont.
• Trista Sheen —Toronto, Ont.
• Nicole Gomes — Calgary, Alta.
• Dennis Tay — Toronto, Ont.
• Jesse Vergen — Saint John, N.B.
The all-star chefs will compete in cutthroat challenges and receive critiques from the judging panel, which includes recently announced host Eden Grinshpan, head judge chef Mark McEwan and resident judges Chris Nuttall-Smith, Mijune Pak, and Janet Zuccarini. This season, the returning chefs are competing for a chance to win a $100,000 grand prize and a Monogram kitchen valued at more than $25,000.