TORONTO — Submissions are now being accepted for the 2020 Taste Canada Awards. Publishers and authors are invited tosubmit books published in 2019 for consideration.
The awards will honour 20 jury-selected books — five Gold and five Silver winners in English and in French — authored by Canadian citizens, in the following categories:
- General Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine générale
- Single-Subject Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine sujet unique
- Regional/Cultural Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine régionale et culturelle
- Culinary Narratives/Narrations culinaires
- Health and Special Diet Cookbooks/Livres de cuisine santé et diète particulière
The deadline for submissions is Feb. 13, 2020. Winners will be announced at the Taste Canada Awards Gala in the fall of 2020. Further information is available at tastecanada.org.